The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1.5" platform sole — and now comes in show-stopping white Smooth leather.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5" platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Smooth, the original super-durable Dr. Martens leather
Airwairs original signature leather: a firm, finished leather with a smooth, semi bright appearance.
[Smooth] = Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply correct coloured wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired.